Saturday, January 17, 2009

MADE UP MY MIND

Life is full of decision making and I've been struggling on something that I want to do but I hesitate to do. Finally I made up my mind coz I don't want to be regret in the future. It's good to make a decision and set my target so I can try to work it out gradually. It will be a great challenge for me!! I still have time to prepare and I'm a little excited about it!!

So for this year I have a lot to fulfill!! I like my idea and my motto!! Don't think just do it!! (Tho I've been thinking for a long while :P) I'm going to bet everything on it!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, for many years now you've taken forever to decide to do things. Is this a new decisive Karen we will be seeing from now on?

Sometimes the only bad decision is to not make a decision at all.

I wish you luck in every decision you make.

TT

kArEn said...

well i'm not decisive!! I've been thinking about this plan for a long time and finally i decided to do it!!

let me tell you something about my plan next time! ;)

Anonymous said...

I look forward to it. Jing Jing.

TT