Thursday, January 15, 2009

CHANGING CLASS

I had my first lesson of French Grammar tonight. I don't know anyone in the class coz Kelly, Zoie. Schindler and Alexandra are not taking this workshop. It's ok to be alone but the class was a bit easy for me.

Our teacher said that she was going to review the grammar from Level 3 to Level 5 only. But I expected she would review something more. My french isn't good but I don't' think I have to learn such basic things in the class. I can do it by myself anyway. And our teacher suggested the high level students to change the class if they think it is too easy for them. She can't manage to review something that other students haven't learned it yet.

I talked to Preston and he persuaded me to join their level 10 class. I'm worried that I can't catch up in the lesson but he said it wasn't so difficult. So I decided to change the class and spend more time on studying French. I'm going to be serious this time!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're doing the advanced class now!! I think you're French is surely very good now. How comes you're never on Skype to talk in French to me? ;-)
Good luck madam. I'm sure you can be top of this class too. :-)

TT

kArEn said...

it's intermidate class but my level hasn't reached to that level!! My french is not good at all!!

you want to talk to me in french? hahah i think you wouldn't understand me coz my french suckssss :D

Anonymous said...

You're overlooking the fact that I can hardly speak French at all and you can probably say anything and tell me it is French and I will believe you. ;-)

TT