Thursday, January 01, 2009

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS

It's 2009 already!! So fast!! 2008 was quite a good year for me. I can't say many good things happened on me but at least nothing really bad.

Tho I have been so busy at work, I work so hard and I got some luck. My boss and manager trust me and appreciate my performance so I got in charge in many thngs and it's a challenge for me.

I have travelled 3 times last year which I didn't expect. It was so great and I enjoyed a lot. Hopefully this year I can travel more too. And I learned some new things and made new friends. It was a great fun to do and meet something new!!

My new year resolutions are quite the same with last year so this year I'm not going to make a long list. 3 is enough!!! I just want to stay healthy, work less and do whatever I want!!

1 comment: