Thursday, January 01, 2009

NOUVEL AN

Celebrating the new year day with my French classmates. We went to watch a "IP MAN" at Whampoa UA cinema. This movie is about the life of the grandmaster of the Wing Chun. Ip Man was the master of Bruce Lee as well. I didn't know that :P This moive was very entertaining, Donnie Yen acted very well and his Kung Fu was very impressive. There were funny scene and touching scene. The movie was better that I expected! I liked it a lot!!


After watching movie, we went to cafe to have some coffee and on the way we saw the meteoric stone on the sky!! Actually it wasn't really meteoric stone but it just looked so. Alexandra explained that it was the reflection of the jet of plane. So scientific!! With more imagination, I believe it's a sign of good luck :D


Then we had dinner at Chung Hing Mansion. There were many nice Indian restaurant and we just chose one. The food was quite good but I haven't got much of an appetite coz I ate too much yesterday!! We went for a drink after dinner and we had some nice conversation!!

No comments: