Friday, January 23, 2009

PAY RAISE & BONUS

We have handed in our appraisal on Monday and also met the boss and manager already. Today boss was going to review our working performance for last year and also tell us about if we got bonus and pay raise.

I didn't expect much coz the staffs have grown double size of last year and we expanded our office and warehouse as well. So I thought our boss wouldn't be generous this year. When I entered the boss's room and my boss chuckled and talked to me.

"Now I'm going to announce your pay raise and bonus. I'm sure you will be the happiest person in this company."
" Really?" I asked doubtfully coz he sounded like he is going to raise me the most in this company.
"Of course! Becoz your managers appreciated your working performance and they gave you a very good evaluation."

Surprisingly he was more generous than I expected!! I have quite a lot pay raise and bonus!! I'm happy that my boss repays on my efforts and he is very appreciated with my working performance. Yay I deserve it!! :)

No comments: