Friday, April 24, 2009

DAY 1 HONG KONG / KAWAGUCHIKO

Yay Here we go Tokyo!!! Many friends think that I often go to Japan or I'm an expert in Japanese culture of stuff but frankly the last time that I went to Japan was 7 years ago!! It has been a long time and it surprised me a bit too LOL Actually I like travelling to Japan and I want to travel there more but the reason that I didn't go much is going to Japan can be more expensive than going to Europe!! I think I will crazy for shopping around LOL

This time I got a very "special offer" to Tokyo for 4 days, tho it is short, I was still looking forward to it!! We took the morning flight to Tokyo, when we arrived Narita airport, it was nearly 2pm already. The weather in Tokyo wasn't fine, it rained a bit. We took the couch to Kawaguchiko directly coz we would stay a night there. It was a long journey to Kawaguchiko!! Nearly 4 hours by couch and when we arrived the hotel, it was nearly 7pm. Nothing much to do today actually...


We stayed in Kawaguchiko hotel which is a classic Japanese style hotel. I heard that the Japanese Emperors have stayed there before. This hotel is facing to Kawaguchiko and I'm sure the view would be very great if the weather was fine. My room had the lake view too!! What a shame that the weather was so gloomy!!

We had dinner at the hotel, they provided us set dinner with Shabu Shabu. The food was just ok, I had no expectation for the meal at the hotel LOL


After dinner, we wore the Yukata and then joined the party at the function room. I didn't really want to join the part coz I knew it wouldn't be interesting but I had no choice. They provided free Asahi beer and snacks so it wasn't too bad. But it was really boring and luckily the party didn't last too long.


I was too tired so I went back to the hotel room and watched TV for a while, then I slept right away. There is nothing around the hotel except the lake so it wasn't a good idea to go out at night since it was raining.

No comments: