Monday, April 27, 2009

DAY 4 TOKYO

We had to leave Tokyo in the afternoon so we still had some free time in the morning. So we went to Tsukiji fish market in the morning. There are 2 very famous sushi restaurants and it is worth to try!! We didn't have the map so we just asked the local people for the way. I was suddenly feeling so proud that I could speak Japanese :D





The sushi restaurants are quite small and there were many people waiting outside. We chose one and then we waited for nearly 45mins. I can say that the suishi was the best that I ever had!! I chose the "chef recommendation" menu and the chef made me sushi with the freshest fishes.



I had 10 more pieces sushi and all of them was very good!! I loved the sea urchin and salmon eggs sushi!! I didn't like the salmon eggs sushi in Hong Kong but surprisingly this one was so tasty!! Wowwww yummy!! It was a very great brunch for us!!



Then we bought some sea urchin in the fish market and some snacks and strawberries in the department store. Although we were full, we still wanted to eat some more things!! :D The strawberries were so sweet!! Very fresh and delicious!! :) Seems like this trip I only eat!!! :D




4 days is pretty short but it was good to get away! I went back to Hong Kong at around 11pm but unfortunately I have to work on the next day :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing more of your lovely photos and stories.

Ahh Tokyo, seems so long ago now.

I hope I can get a window seat on my Septembmer flights so I can take some pictures. I forgot to specify. I really don't want to sit between people. Anyway, I'll talk to you about this soon cos you're my most well travelled friend.

Take care and thanks for keeping me entertained here. :-)

TT

kArEn said...

haha yes Tokyo is really long ago!! I feel like it happened half year ago!! :P

I hope you will enjoy your trip in Sep and I'm sure it would be a great fun!!