Saturday, April 04, 2009

LUMIX FX580

New Toy!!! I got a Panasonic Lumix FX580 digital camera! :) I have been thinking to buy a new DC coz my Canon is 2 years old and it sometimes doesn't work so well. Also my sis often takes my camera and doesn't return it back to me when I need it!! Good excuses, aren't they? :D

Since these years Canon put more resources on developing the DSLR than compact DC so this time I wanted to try other brand. I heard that Panasonic was quite good and they use Leica lens so suppose the photo quality should be good.

This is a touch-screen model and I'm so into touch-screen technology!! My mobile, iPod Touch and camera are all touch-screen!! It has quite a lot of features like 25mm ultra-wide-angle LEICA DC lens with a 5x optical zoom and I can control shutter speed and aperture manually. The Intelligent Scene Selection seems cool!! For sure I will bring it everyday everywhere!!

No comments: