Sunday, April 26, 2009

DAY 3 TOKYO

Finally it was a nice sunny day today!! But I planned to do some shopping but not sightseeing. We spent whole day in Shinjuku, walked and shopped around. Unfortunately Japan Yen is very strong now and I didn't buy many things. Just some clothes, camera accessory, snacks, scarf and cosmetic. I wanted to buy bags and shoes but I couldn't find something that I like.

We were quite tired for walking for whole day. We walked around camera shops / electronic goods shops in the morning, had lunch at a sushi restaurant and then shopped around at the department stores in the afternoon. I wish the Yen was cheaper!!



We had Kaiseki ryouri for dinner, I searched this restaurant from the internet and booked it in advance. The food was pretty good!! We had an independent room and a pretty Japanese lady served us and explained to me about the food. Very good service!!


But I think Shinjuku is more complicated than before coz I saw quite a lot of gangsters on the streets in Kabuki cyo. The shops in Japan close quiet early so we walked back to hotel after dinner.


No comments: