Friday, March 31, 2006

1st Roll@Natura Black / Probationary Period Ended

== 1st Roll@nAtUrA Black ==



I've developed my 1st roll of film of Natura Black!! ;-) How impressive is this camera!! The night pics and indoor dim pics are surprisingly good!! I fall in love with Natura now :P Although there are some pics out of focus, it wasn't my fault. Who took those pics, huh? ;) Never stop!! 2nd roll will be started tomorrow!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

== Probationary Period Ended ==

My probationary period is ended!! Yay!~ Start from April, I am a permanent staff! Time runs so fast, I didn't realise I have been working here for nearly 3 months! Thanks boss for raising my salary a little bit, it's better than nothing, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

quite nice shots u have!!!!!
keep on~!!!!

btw....found your fds might not know how to shot with the camera....out of focus ne~!!!

kekekeee