Wednesday, March 22, 2006

DINNER@OSAKA / LET GO

== DiNnEr @ OsaKa ==



I had dinner at "OSAKA" today. I haven't been there for a long time. The udon was still so delicious!! It wasn't sticky!! So fresh and yummy!! I first tried this fired chicken and ice tofu, so great!! The fired chicken wasn't greasy, it was still hot and crispy when I ate it. The ice tofu was so special! It severd with wasabi and special sauce. I start to understand why Japanese like eating tofu so much!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

== LeT gO!! ==

Sometimes being eyes shut or turning ears deaf is better than sticking into the problems. Just let go and think optimistically, you will feel better. If you keep dwelling on it, you can never feel relieved. Take it easy!! A leopard can't change its spots!!

No comments: