Saturday, March 11, 2006

INNOVATION

My colleague asked me to write down something what our company needs to improve. And we are going to talk to our manager next week. I'm still new in this company but I can see there are many problems and we don't have a good system to work things well. I'm not sure I will work here long or not but if we keep working in this way, things will get worse. Our company is expanding, we need to be systematic. Sometimes I think Japanese are quite stubborn and they are not willing to innovate. That's why everything is not clear and sometimes I'm confused. So who made this?

I'm a little bit surprised to know a friend is being a fireman now. He is very fit to be a fireman but I still think it's not suitable for him. And is it too late to be a fireman now?

No comments: