Sunday, March 05, 2006

ASIA'S TOP IRRITATIONS

== ASIA'S TOP IRRITATIONS ==


Just read a survey about Asia's Top Irritations. I do agree there are plenty of that drive us nuts. These common annoyances are really hard to bear!

Rank #1 Bad Drivers
Luckily the transport system in Hong Kong isn't that bad. At least most of the driver here obey the traffic laws. But in China and Taiwan, the drivers don't care about the pedestrian, the longest time for me to wait for crossing the road in Taiwan was 15 mins! Unbelievable!!

Rank#2 Queue-jumpers
I hate queue-jumpers!! They are so selfish, they think they are the only one to is rush? Those Mainland Chinese people don't know what is queue, they only know what is the fastest way to take advantage.

Rank#3 Spitting in Public
I don't understand why elder men like spitting in public. They don't have tissue or something? Or they think it's only public aera so they don't need to keep it clean? I bet they have never spat at their home!

Rank#4 Poor services in shops/restaurants
Good services impress people and I think good services is very important. Just like yesterday I went to a comestic counter, the saleslady didn't provide any good services. She wasn't willing to recommend their products even I asked her. She expected I would buy anything if she acted like that?

Rank#10 Smoking in public places
The smell of smoke is really annoying. Everytime after going to karaoke or some restaurants, my clothes and bag becomes smelly. Why don't people just smoke at home or smoking room?

Rank#11 Unpunctuality
I don't dare to say I'm punctual. I'm often late when I go out with friends. I used to be late at work even I worked at 12pm. I'm now trying to get out of this bad habbit. This new company have time recorder, I can't be late.

Rank# 12 Computer crashes
It's top irritation for me! I will get crazy if I'm working on the document and then the computer suddenly crashes without saving the data! Who helps me to do it again? Computer is convenient but it's not reliable. I learnt a lesson before!

Rank#13 People talking loudly on mobile phone
Many people talk loudly on mobile phone. Once I heard a man talking loudly in the minibus and he disturbed my sleep. I really wanted to ask him to shut off his big mouth. He talked loudly and he lied that he was in China and was rushing back to Hong Kong. Bad liar! And also I don't like people using 3G phone in public without using handfree, they expect everyone is interested to hear what they say?

Rank#15 Telemarketers
I understand telemarketer is only a kind of job but I hate those annoying telemarkets keep calling even you say you don't need their products. They say they would only spend you 1 min to do a survey but finally you talk with them more than 10 mins! That is cheating!

Rank#20 Plastic wrapping you can't open
Sometimes when I can't open plastic wrapping, I feel annoyed and just want to tear it. But it doesn't work. Especially if you tear the food plastic wrapping violently (such as potato chips), finally you can't eat coz the potato chips would all drop on the floor. The best way is to get a cutter or scissors, or you can use your teeth instead?

No comments: