Monday, March 13, 2006

GATHERING

I don't like to arrange a gathering and being a contact person. It's fun to gather with friends but it's annoying to contact all of them especially those who are usually NOT SURE their schedule. "Will you go or not?" It's only a YES or No question, why make it so difficult to answer? If you are free, just say yes. If not then say no. Why usually say I'm not sure but I will let you know later? How can the host arrange if everyone tells him at the last minutes?

What make you are not sure? Because you are really busy? Or it depends on your mood, on the weather? Or it depends on another gathering you wanna go or not? Or it depends on who will attend? It's ok to be not sure sometimes but if someone is always like that, I don't think I'm interested to call him/her out again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

100% AGREE!!!!