Monday, April 03, 2006

ALTAS / FUNNY DREAM

== AlTaS ==

Thank you for getting me this A-Z London Street Altas. It's a very user friendly map!! Although I'm not good at reading map, I'm sure I won't lose my way! :P The tube doesn't look that complicated, it's less complicated than Japan. But how come the railway is so complicated? It looks like a maze!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

== FuNnY dReAm ==


Someone told me about her dream last night. She dreamed she was robbed by a old lady in the lift and the old lady hurted her with a knife. She resisted and wanted to fight back. When she gave the old lady a punch, she hitted the wall... The real wall which is next to her bed...She felt hurt and woke up! Hahahaaa I burst out laughing after hearing her funny dream!! So silly!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome.
If I hadn't sent you the London A-Z I would have been having strange dreams about you getting lost in London. :p
At least I can have peace of mind now and you can plan your route as a tourist more easily.:-)