Tuesday, April 25, 2006

BNO Renewal

I have been hesitating to renew my BNO passport or not. I have my SAR passport and many people think it's kind of wasting money to renew it. Finally I decided to renew it even it's expensive. You can say I still have a great affection for Britain even Hong Kong has returned to China for many years. I still don't like to admit I'm CHINESE. I'm definately a local HONG KONGER. I don't really think BNO passport is superior, but SAR passport makes me feel like it's Chinese passport!

I've compared with BNO and SAR passport, there are over 20 countries that providing visa-free acess for BNO passports. Most of them are African countries and I'm interested in these 3 countries: Costa Rica, Zambia and Guam. Although I've been to Guam already, I do think I will go again within 10 years. Costa Rica and Zambia are so beautiful and I do want to visit there. It's hard to say it's worth or not but I do have advantage to have 2 passports!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually.......i think WE (HONGKONGER) should have to own BOTH of the passport ^_^
our rights!!