Thursday, April 13, 2006

GATHERING@SORABOL

Dinner out with friends at Sorabol Korean Restaurant. Haven't been there for ages, but the food isn't as good as before and it's quite expensive. Luckily my Korean colleague gave me her 15% discount VIP discount number =)

I got another singing dog! White and Black dogs can gather at last! I know Yiu only wanted to make fun on me for giving me the doggies but anyway thank you so much ;) They are so cute and soft! Hopefully they won't sing in the middle of the night :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I put in a request for an audio sample of your singing dogs?
May I also suggest you collect 6 of them,name them Brian, Carl, Dennis, Al, Bruce and Mike then teach them to sing in harmony.
That's what I would do anyway, but I really have too much time on my hands. ;-)

kArEn said...

I wondered why you wanted me to collect 6 dogs and name them! I didn't understand why those names but I got it now LOL You want them to sing Beach Boys' songs? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Yay! You got it! :-)
I guess I'm pretty predictable in which songs I like dogs to sing. :p
I had a further thought that while you have two maybe you should call the white one Frank (Sinatra) and the black one Nat (King Cole)