Sunday, April 09, 2006

Graves Sweeping

Went to visit grandparents' graves today. Luckily it wasn't too hot and too sunny. Actually I see this as a kind of boring relatives gathering. Those relatvies who only see twice a year, they usually say the similar stuff everytime we meet. Such as, "How's your job?" " You look slimmer/fatter than I saw you last time." "Do you take any course recently?" "How old are you now?" I feel a little bit irritated to answer these questions. Although they are my relatives, we are far more like relatives. Relative means nothing. Only people who have the same surname and same blood with you. Quite ridiculous, huh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would your relatives really say "You look fatter than last time I saw you,"
If they do I think seeing them twice a year is too often. ;-)

kArEn said...

LOL Luckily they didn't say I look fatter :P So I keep quite well, do I?

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your relatives all had nice things to say about your appearance. Of course next year, after they have read your blog, they may have far more to say! I suggest you say some nice things about them here shortly before your birthday. :-)