Tuesday, April 04, 2006

AIR JORDAN / PAY DAY

== My AiR jOrDan IV ==


My favourite Air Jordon IV basketball shoes are worn out! :( They have accompanied me for few years. I didn't expect they would worn out so soon since I haven't worn them much. I don't think I will buy a pair of new basketball shoes anymore coz I don't play basketball now. It's better to buy sneakers or casual shoes. I still remember why I bought this Air Jordon IV, it is the same reason that I bought my Nike watch :P Silly me :P

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

== WhEn Is PaY dAy? ==

I haven't got my pay yet!! It's 4th already!! I thought the account manager would make the cheque to me today! How unreasonable! Why I have to be treated like that? Last month she deposited my cheque wrongly into my colleague's bank account, don't tell me this month she made the same mistake! Why can't she be more efficient?


No comments: