Sunday, April 23, 2006

swimming@CLEAR WATER BAY

This is my 1st time to go swimming this year!! It was a nice warm sunny day. We went to Clear Water Bay. The water was so clear and cool! I couldn't believe it could be so clear! Last year when I went there, it was so dirty and crowded.

But I got sunburn :( I've already put on 50++ sunblock on my skin but it is useless on me!! My skin has become sore and red especially my back and my hip. I hardly lie down with my back :( I think I have to keep myself in for a while to recover, I really don't like to be tanned.


After swimming, we went for a ride in Sai Kung. It's so nice to sit in convertible but not really good for ladies coz the wind mess your hair! I really want to get a driving license but it's too hard to afford a car!

++ Sai Kung sea view, next to Clear Water Bay ++

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally Clear Water Bay lives up to it's name. I'm glad you had a nice nice time despite the sunburn. My mum used to put this lotion on my skin when I was a kid to help me recover from suburn quickly, I just can't remember what it was called. I'll try to find out for you because I know sunburn is a problem for you.
Oh, and thank you for the lovely pictures too. Perfect as always :-)

Anonymous said...

woww....early swimming this year wor!!!!