Wednesday, April 12, 2006

BOWLING

I haven't played bowling for many years. I still remember when I was in institute, I usually skipped the lessons and hung out with friends at bowling alley. Those days were really happy. It seems my skill isn't that bad though I haven't played for long time. At least I had few strikes and spares ;) I can't remember my best scores, but 139 scores is average? What is the total score? I don't know how to score, it's complicated to me. I'm even not sure how many pins are there :P It's not important though, what I need is to knock down all the pins ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

139 is good in my opinion!
My best score is about 119, though I have only ever played 3 games, and as you know, I took until the second game to work out if I was better suited to playing left or right handed.

So what's the problem with the player known only as C ? Was she holding the ball with her teeth?;-)

And why did your scores become progressively worse? I thought practice made perfect!
Anyway, the important thing is that you won! Congratulations. All hail Kingpin Karen. :-)

kArEn said...

hahaha... My scores became progressively worse becoz my hand was really tired since the day before I played squash. 8 pounds bowling ball was ok for me but the longer I played, the heavier I felt :P