Saturday, August 12, 2006

DEATH NOTE

Watched DEATH NOTE today. It was interesting! I have never read the comics and had no idea of this story but it was entertaining. Death Note from the Death? Isn't it a great power to control one's death? I'm looking forward to watch the sequel! Why recently the film makers like to split one film into two? Just want to break the top box office? As an audience, I really don't like that unless the sequel would be released next month :P

Dinner at YMT and we had Chiuchou cuisine. It was a very traditional Chiuichou food stalls and we had oyster pancake, pig blood curds, squid, pig instestine, Chinese red sausages and broccoli. The food was ok but it was too greasy.

After dinner we went to Lan Kwai Fong and had a drink at Insomnia.
There was live band show but I didn't know most of the songs. I rarely listen English pop songs :P Next time I should choose a Jazz bar. Saturday night is really busy in LKF, people are playing hunting game, are they?

No comments: