Friday, August 18, 2006

JIN LUO BAO KOREAN RESTAURANT

Dinner at Jin Luo Bao Korean Restaurant with colleagues. It's a good quality Korean BBQ restaurant. We ordered a lot of food like starters, barbecue beef ribs, raw beef, cold noodles, soup and fishes. It was so delicious!! And thanks for our Korean colleague, she bargained with the Korean manager, so we ordered 1 Korean wine and got 2 free!! :) It's my favourite Korean wine "Sansachun"!!



After dinner we went for Karaoke. It's a Japanese Karaoke box and it is for member only. None of us is member but my Japanese colleague told the rececption that she had been there once and then they allowed us to get in LOL Seems it's not really for member. I prefer Hong Kong Karaoke box more coz I couldn't find any new cantonese songs at the Japanese Karaoke Box :P And most of the Chinese songs are Mandarin!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just wondering what JIN LUO BAO means ? Sometimes I choose restaurants with good names, especially those starting with "At..". "At the Cat" for example is very appealing restaurant name for me.

kArEn said...

I don't know the meaning for Jin Luo Bao. It's the pinyin of Korean characters. Is there really a restaurant called "At the Cat"?

I consider atmosphere much when I choose a restaurant, I don't like those restaurants that rush you to pay the bill even you haven't finished.