Tuesday, August 29, 2006

OUTBACK

Dinner at Outback Steakhouse with friends. It was my first time to eat there. I'm not that into steak and fried food but recently I have eaten too much Asia food, I got a little bit tired of it. We ordered Popcorn Shrimp, Rip with Wing Combo, Bushman 'Shrooms, Caesar Salad, Sirloin and Seafood pasta. I liked the popcorn shrimp and the pasta. Sirloin was great too!! It's good to eat food like that occassionally. After dinner we had dessert at Moon House, it was rare that we didn't need to wait for long time and we had nice seats.

I found this world is really small. Have you ever thought two different groups of your friends may know each other but you don't know?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you remember those food names, which you order ? I have short memory for that.

kArEn said...

Because I try hard to remember when I read the menu and make sure I won't order again next time if the food is bad lol