Friday, August 25, 2006

HAIR TRIM, TOLERABLE

I had hair trim today. I'm not so satisified with it. I asked my hairdresser not to cut more than 1 inch but he cut more than that! It's not too bad but not I expected. It's not easy to find a good hairdresser that fit your style. Sometimes the hairdresseres make you a neat haircut but sometime they make you a bad hairstyle. May be hairdresseres' skills are more unstable than the weather. Someone told me not to have hair cut in the morning and at night because in the morning, the hairdresser hasn't warmed up yet and at night he is too tired since he has trimmed many customers. I think it's quite true coz I went to the salon at night!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That advice is also worth remembering when visiting the dentist. I avoid Mondays (missing the weekend) and Fridays (looking forward to the weekend).
Dentists are scary enough without worrying about whether or not they are in the right frame of mind.:P
I guess the hairdresser is far more important than the dentist for a girl though. ;-)

kArEn said...

The advice also work for dentists? LOL I don't know coz I don't have any bad teeth :D