Thursday, August 03, 2006

TAKASEI + Pirates of the Caribbean


I heard many people comment that Sushi Takasei is delicious so I had dinner there tonight. We ordered "Omakasei" Sushi Fuji, "Omakasei" Sashimi, Tempura eel and spiral shells. The toro sashmi and sea urchin are soooo fresh and delicious!! The toro was just like melting in my mouth!! O(≧∇≦)O But the things that I don't like is the waitness were too attentive and they kept their eyes on their customers so it made me feel uneasy. I felt like being monitored.


After dinner going to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 2, I had a high expection on it but I think the 1st one was better than this one. I'm slightly disappointed with the sequel. The acting was good but the story wasn't outstanding, it was tolerable. I like the actors more than the film. Overall, it is worth seeing. I do looking foward to seeing the 3rd one and hopefully it would be better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Also watched it on DVD. I like the setting and how they film it. Everything so realistic. Acting was so so. I do not think people in middle ages will behave like that especially that captain jack, who is pirate. Overall it is good film.