Tuesday, August 07, 2007

DEAD END

It's hard to say I enjoy or I'm tired of busy life. I should be happy to do something I like and I don't want to regret when I'm old. But sometimes when I rest myself and think about it, seems like I'm rushing myself to do many things at once. I don't like the feeling of doing nothing, it makes me feeling bored and losing my way. Some people may not understand but please don't blame me if I'm too busy. I know what my top priority is and I'm trying my best to arrange my schedule. Really need to figure out what to do, otherwise it's going to the dead end. Gimme some more time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope everything will be fine! It is better to be busy than to be idle. Maybe you just need small vacation ?

kArEn said...

Yeh I need a vacation!! Hopefully I can go travel at the end of Sep!