Friday, August 03, 2007

FAREWELL DINNER

A colleague is going to leave and today is his last day so we had farewell dinner with him. I'm glad that finally he can find another job coz our manager was too mean to him. Also this job really doesn't suitable for him, there is no meaning to be suffer here. Really hope he can have better prospect in the next company!!

We had buffet dinner at Todai, the food was good!! Haven't been there for a long time!! I like the uni sushi and the loster!! They were goood!! The oysters were ok, not fresh enough so I didn't eat much. I love the dessert!! They were tiny and sweet!! :D Overall it was good!! It wasn't really like a farewell dinner coz we didn't act like we would miss him coz I'm sure we will see again soon! Hong Kong is small, right?



No comments: