Saturday, August 18, 2007

RIVIERA CÔTE D'AZUR

Joined a travel seminar of France today, it makes me want to travel to France so much!!! Know some more about the geography of France and the way to travel there by train. Seems it's not that difficult!! I have a clear picuture that where to visit!! Tho I'm not going to Europe this year, I can plan it for next year!! Paris, Riviera Côte d'Azur are a must go place!! Can't wait for my trip!!

After the seminar, dinner with friend at TST and then we went to Central and shopped around at H&M. New Autum and Winter clothes are released!! So fast!! It's still hot summer!! I found a nice coat but it's too hot to buy it right now... May be I should wait to buy it later. Then we had drinks at LKF, we drank 2 cocktails at The Fong and I got a bit tipsy. Fell asleep immediately when I got into the bus :P Luckily I still could get off the bus and go home :D

No comments: