Wednesday, August 22, 2007

NED KELLY'S

Chilling out at Ned Kelly's after French lesson. I wanted to go there long time ago since I knew there is Jazz live band show. Didn't plan to go there tonight but suddenly someone also wanted to go too so we went there to see how it is.

It's totally like a differnt world when I get into the pub. The woody decoration and atmosphere are good!! It's a how Jazz/Blues bar should feel like. Most of them are foreigners and middle-aged customers, they go there to enjoy the live Jazz music. We ordered few drinks, potato skins and salad. The potato skins were great but I didn't like the salad. Can't believe they made with canned tuna.


Live band show is from around 9.30pm - 1am. Luckily we booked the table, the pub was quite full! We had to share a table with 3 Dutch men. But they were nice and funny and they talked to us. I supposed they are also Jazz lovers! They even bought us drinks without telling us! I had great time and I love the live Jazz music!! It makes me want to learn saxophone so much!! I was in cheerful mood and I felt so relaxed. A great place to chill out!!



No comments: