Friday, October 19, 2007

BE A BRIDESMAID

Doing kickboxing in the afternoon, then shopped around and dinner with friends. I was planned to have fondue with someone else but other friends asked me out for dinner for talking about their wedding banquet so I had to give up the fondue.

I'm going to be a bridesmaid in their wedding so we dicussed about the flows and what to do in their wedding. Of course the most important thing is to design some "games" for the gloom and the best men!! Yay!! I'm so excited now!! Can't wait to make fun on them!! :D I'm a devil!! :D

After dinner we went to Lucky Dessert to have some delicious dessert!! I ordered a Mango jelly with ice-cream (bean curd flavour), it's kinda new style dessert and it was tasty! I liked it! :) And then we went to a bar to have some drinks and chitchatted until 3am.

The drinks there were cheap but the cocktails sucked!! I bet the bartender is not professional enough. The waitress even didn't know what Vokda Lime is. How come?!! Drinking beer would be better than cocktails but I had durian before so they said it is not good to drink something with gas after eating durian. It would make your stomach sick. Interesting!! I have never heard that :D

No comments: