Monday, October 01, 2007

DAY 12 MUNICH

This is our last day in Munich. We woke up at 9.30am. Michele and Kristine went to work already. We had shower and then went out to the supermarket to buy some sausages and leberwursts (goose liver for bread) and snacks. I bought nearly 30 Euro Stuff. Kinda crazy but I really like the German sausages, taste so good!!


Then we went to Michele and Dirk’s office to have lunch with them. It’s the last chance for us to spend time together. Michele worried if we were able to go to his office so he wrote down the way for us last night. But we got off the tram too early so we had to walk to Karlsplatz. We followed the tram way and took the subway to their office. Finally we arrived on time!! Cool!! :D

They took us to have pizza. They said in Germany people eat one pizza!! I didn’t really believe but Michele and Dirk and other people can really eat all!! Michele and Dirk even said they could eat two!! Unbelievable!! I shared one with Connie and we were full already.




" Michele looks so cool in this pic becoz I'm a good photographer!! :D"

After lunch we went to their office again to get back Connie’s iPod. It’s strange that they don’t turn on the light and air conditioner at work. It was dark!! Michele said it was ok though. I think Germany is doing quite well to protect the environment and save the energy. They use less plastic bag and their government encourages them to recycle stuff. It’s good to do that!!

Then we had to say goodbye to them. It was really sad and I didn’t want to leave. My vacation is ended so fast!! I enjoyed my trip in Germany and I’m happy that I have known them!! They are so kind to show us around and take care of us. I feel home in Germany. We become real friends and it’s a very good experience for me. I see a different Munich, it’s not what I can see if I join the tour or go by myself. I love Munich, I love the people, I love the BEER!! :D Hopefully we can meet again soon.


Though I don’t like to say goodbye, we still had to leave. We spent 2 hours to do our final shopping in Munich centre. I bought 2 pairs of Birkenstock and they only cost 100 Euro in total!! And I also bought a 1 Liter beer glass and postcards. Then we went back to Michele’s home to pack our stuff. I hardly put all my stuff into my suitcase!! My luggage was 27kg and I had extra 3 hand carries! It was a hard way for us to carry drag our stuff to airport!! One of my suitcase wheel was broken and I had to drag it like dragging a big stone. Dirk was right!! It was so darn heavy like a stone!! :P



Goodbye Germany… I wish I could see them again soon no matter we meet in Hong Kong or Europe. It was a great fun and I will miss them all. Can’t believe time runs so fast!! Remember the first day we were a bit unfamiliar with each other but now I feel like we know each other quite well. We make fun on each other and have really good time. I love Germany!! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your lovely pictures. I almost feel like I've been on a journey with you.
Oh don't let people make fun of you getting drunk easily LOL Compared with me you have a high tolerance for alcohol so I'm full of admiration for you ;-)

I can see you made some nice friends there and had such a great time.
Hopefully you'll be able to do it again in the future.
Thanks for sharing. :-)