Monday, October 22, 2007

SHOCKED AT WORK!!

This morning my manager asked me if I had time and she would like to talk something important to me. At that moment I thought she was going to tell me something about me or my assistant's job performanceBut what she said totally shocked me!! I didn't expect that!!

She has handed in the resignation letter to boss in September and she is going to leave in November!! What's wrong? I can't believe!! She said she is old and our company needs younger staffs. Also she thinks our company is expanding and she doesn't have confidence to manage this company. Really can't believe what she said!! There is no replacement or new staff yet so she will shift most of her works to me!! Oh my godness!! It's a good chance for me to learn more but it means I will be busier!! :(

1 comment:

.:Tiamat:. said...

hehe

take the chance karen all things have a good point and a bad and now it is on u to make the best in this situation :)