Saturday, October 13, 2007

STANLEY MARKET

Lunch with Chris at Bangkok Thai Restaurant in CWB coz he likes Thai Food. He had Thai Beef with rice and I had Thai noodles. It was quite delicious. Then we went to Stanley to walk for a while coz he wanted to see a bit more of Hong Kong.

I haven't seen been to Stanley for a long time and it has rebuilt!! It looks better than before!! I'm impressed. What a shame it was cloudly today and it rained a bit. It would be better if it's sunny day!! :D The pics are quite gloomy becoz of the weather!



Chris had something to do afterwards so I went to MK to get back some pics from the photo shop and then went home. I came online in the middle of the night, Michele was home. So me, Connie and Michele had conference call. It has been a while to see Michele's face and hear his vocie. He is as funny as usual. I'm glad that he and Kristine like the pics and my blog :) But he still insisted I was always drunk!!
.
Michele asked me if I had webcam and I said no. He asked, "How come you have THOUSAND of cameras but not even 1 webcam?!!" Well good question!! Coz I only use professional cameras!! :D I don't have Macbook like him so maybe he should send me his Macbook!! :D

No comments: