Sunday, October 28, 2007

HALLOWEEN BASH @ OCEAN PARK

Haven't been to Ocean Park for many years!! I have been thinking to have fun there again and finally we made it this year :D We went there in the evening and it was quite crowded!! Many people dressed in Halloween costumes and the atmosphere was so good!!


We mainly wanted to visit the Haunted Houses and there are 7 haunted houses in the park. We went to the Chung Kwai's Ghost Gourd first. It wasn't allowed to take pics and videos inside the houses but even if it was allowed, I think I would be to scare to take pics!! It was so dark and spooky inside!! Some "human dressed-up ghosts" just came out to scare you in the corners or somewhere!! I was so scared and I screamed and hid behind PY and Hang's backs!! :P

We resereved the table from 6-8pm for dinner so we took the cable car to Headland and had dinner at Captain's Table. I expected the restaurant would be a bit spooky, dark and the food would look terrible but tasted good. But it was just a normal dinner. The food tasted bad!! Disappointing!!



After dinner we went into some Haunted Houses again like The Ghost Cruise, Mad Doctor's Bizarre Lab, Prison Riot... Actually I can't remember what it is inside, I know the decorations are different but for me they are just all spooky!! PY just visited 3 haunted houses and she was too scared to visit the others so she stayed outside to wait for us. Hang was so mean to leave us alone always since he knew we all were so scared. He even pushed me and Alice to die!! (Keep pushing us to step forward and move faster inside the houses and even threw me to the ghosts)

Apart from the Haunted Houses, we also visited the Aquarium and Sea Jelly Spectacular, they were impressive!! The Jelly fishes looked beautiful in different colours!!




Hang, PY and me went on some roller coasters but Alice and Finoa were scared so they waited for us. We went on The Abyss and Mine Train, I was soooo scared!! I didn't dare to open my eyes and I could only scream!! My legs felt weak afterwards!! But at least I wasn't chicken!! I was scared but I was dare to try everything!! :D



The Merry-go-round was strange!! There weren't horses but pandas!! What the hack is that? The Pandas don't match with it!! :D But it was fun to ride on it.

Overall we all had good time and it was just like a big halloween bash!! I enjoyed a lot and what a shame that we couldn't stay longer!! I feel like I'm as young as teens to play crazily!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, Ocean Park, you threatened to take me there once. ;-)
It seems like you had a really great time and everybody entered into the spirit of Halloween, much more than they do here.
Oh Pandas on the Merry Go Round, so strange LOL but unique.
Thanks for taking lots of pics for us to see. :-)

kArEn said...

Glad u like the pics but what a shame that we couldn't take pics in the hunated houses. Maybe it could scare you LOL