Friday, October 26, 2007

BECOMING JANE

A busy day for me!! Got tons of mail to reply at work, cleared up someone's mess, worked on the reports and prepared for the meeting... It's Friday!! Friday should be a relaxing day!!!

Went for the kickboxing class after work. Too tired to kick and punch but I think my skills have been improved :) Really want to join the Thailand Kickboing tour in December but I don't think I can go!! Too much work and also my colleague will have her 2 weeks honey moon vacation in December so I can't get days off!! Sigh... When is my 2 weeks vacation?


After class we went to watch "BECOMING JANE" at IFC Palace, kinda rush but we went there on time :) I had no idea of the life of Jane Austen and I thought it was a happy ending but the film doesn't end like her novels! A little bit sad tho I like this film!! The story is good and beautiful. I think James McAvoy actes quite well but the acting of Anne Hathaway isn't so good tho she is quite pretty. She tried to speak British accent but her American accent occasionally seeps in LOL Overall the chemistry is good!!

I like the way Jane eloped with Tom but what a shame that it didn't work out finally. How sad it is they seperated and many years later she met Tom and knew he has married and named his daughter Jane. Isn't it ironic?

It was already Midnight after watching movie but we didn't want to go home yet so we went to Causeway Bay to have a drink. Chitchated and then met some friends there. It was fun but I was so exhausted!!

No comments: