Sunday, October 14, 2007

NO EXPECTATION!

Last time I took a few months to realise the fact and this time I just a need few days. I've learned a lesson! I usually have expectation coz I believe everything is possible. Sometimes when it happens, it will just happen. There is no need to rush or force.

But I've done enough and it's still like that so I'm not going to do anything anymore. Life is still going on so I shouldn't look back!! Just wait and grap another chance!! Hopefully I can do that... All I need is TIME!!

2 comments:

.:Tiamat:. said...

hey,
wow so profound so i don´t know, u right 1.''everything is possible''and 2.''sometimes when it happens, it will just happen'' both things are right the first is the hope from all and at the most time we doesn´t see in the moment the right way we must take ...
and the second hehe thats only life, destiny or fate ..called u want but so it is - thats makes the life exciting... believe me always everything would be planned then the life will be boring ... for example: u don´t do things impulsively or , ''meet a person in one moment!'' and much other things coz not all can be planned

i don´t know what u expects but take all the time u need ... but remain like that as you are don´t change your mind!!! :) please

kArEn said...

Danke!! I know what you mean and I understand that what life should be!! Sometimes i just worry too much and think something silly...

Well I am who I am and i know what to do now! ;)