Friday, February 08, 2008

CNY FIREWORKS

This is my 3rd time to see the CNY fireworks on the boat. The last time that I saw was nearly 10 years ago. I hardly remember how it was. It's great to see the fireworks on the boat! I wanted to bring my Canon 400D to take fireworks pics on the boat but a professional camera man advised me that better to take videos than pics on the boat so I only brought my compact camera with me.

It was such a freezing foggy windy night. I felt like I was an ice on the boat!! The boat was shaking so I couldn't take pics clearly without using flash!! There were nearly 40 people on the boat, we had some food, drinks and lucky draw. I won a big prize!! $150 Park'n Shop cash coupon!! Yay!! What a first good fortune in Rat Year :)

The fireworks was amazing!! It's totally different to see it from TV. But it was so cold that I couldn't focus on the fireworks :P My hands and body kept shaking!






After the boat trip, we went to Wanchai to have some drinks. We went to Carnegie's again since I like the atmosphere there and the beer there is very cheap. Then we went to Beijing Club to dance and drink since someone can take us in for free :D Yay!! We danced until 4am and then go home. It was fun but I was extremely tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year (Yet Again)
Nice pics and video, thanks :-)

I actualy got a bit sea sick watching that video.
I hope there is a way to travel from the airport and around HK without crossing water.