Sunday, February 17, 2008

FISH, SHRIMP, CRAB

Went to Stanley to have a walk and then had afternoon tea at Pepperonis. We had a pizza and a chicken platters, the pizza was so delicious!! After tea, we went to Milk's home and visited her baby. Her baby is only one month old and she is very quiet and lovely. It's always good to play with someone's baby :D Giving birth and looking after a baby is really not easy!!

Then I went back home for dinner coz my relatives were coming to my home to visit us. I had another appointment but I had to cancel coz my mom complained that I have been out too much :P Mom cooked a lot of delicious food and I ate a lot!!

After dinner, we played "Fish, Shimp, Crab Gambling", we assumed the gambling results would represent the luck for our entire year. Shit I lost!! How come? Don't tell me I wouldn't have luck and fortune for the entire year!! I'm not that superstitious!!

No comments: