Friday, February 01, 2008

CORONA NIGHT!

Dinner at Tsui Wah Restaurant with Connie, then we went to have a drink with Ewa, Demain and Chris at LKF. It was pretty early so Insomnia was kinda quiet. After a bottle of drink, Demain wanted to go to dance so we wanted to take them to the club. Chris thought it would be more interesting for Ewa and Demain to walk around at Wanchai so we took the tram to Wanchai and then had another drinks at a bar at Jeffrey Road.

This bar provides such cheap Corona!! Only $10 for a bottle!! Great!! We drank a lot of Corona!! I think I drank 5 or 6 bottles :P Demain was so bad to hit my bear with his bottle bottom and the beer raised up quickly. He tricked me and distract my attention!! Me and Connie wanted to take an revenge on him LOL It was fun and it reminded me of the trip of Germany. Do Europeans like to play this kinda game? :D


We drank a few bottles and then we started to dance in the bar. Chris and Demain climbed up to the bar table and then danced on it!! :D Table dance!! :D Ewa also went up and she asked me and Connie to come with her. I felt embarrassing to dance on the table but finally I did it and it was so fun!! I think I wouldn't dare to do this kinda stuff without drinking alcohol. I was tipsy :P It was such a great night and I was so enjoyed!! Glad to hang out with Ewa and Demain :)


No comments: