Wednesday, February 20, 2008

SPRING DINNER

It was company Spring dinner tonight. We had Chinese cuisine at East Ocean Seafood Restaurant at TST. We reserved 3 tables for 35 staffs!! Wow!! Last year there were only 20 staffs!! Our company has expanded so fast!!

Boss is very stingy and he only provided $1000 cash for the lucky draw and we all had to donate $10 to the pool!! So the winner would get $1360 cash. We played Janken (Paper Scissors Stone) again like what we did last year. Bonnie won again!! So lucky!! Or I should say she has good technique on playing Janken LOL

Ray got so drunk again and he became talkative. He said something silly and kept telling me that boss is stingy :D I know of course!! Luckily boss doesn't understand Cantonese!! I think I better practise how to play Paper Scissors Stone better before the next Spring dinner!! :D

"playing Janken"

No comments: