Friday, February 01, 2008

YEAH THIS IS WHAT I DESERVED!!!

Boss is in Hong Kong this week and we got a year end performance review. I have been so hard working so I have confidence on my performance. I thought boss would only ask something about me and my aims but he asked me to tell him the strength and weakness of my other colleagues. I was unexpected!! I didn't know what to say coz I didn't prepare.

Boss asked me what I think about my salary and I told him directly that I want more :D I'm happy that I will have a raise and bonus which is a really good amount :D I deserve it!! It worths the effort :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your raise. I know you deserve it. I hope working long days won't feel quite so bad for a little while. :-)

I'm curious to know what you said about your colleagues. It's an awkward questions to answer. If you were honest I do wonder how much longer a certain person will be working there, but maybe you were too nice to speak the absolute truth with regards to that matter.