Wednesday, February 13, 2008

WARAWARA + THE PEAK

Dinner at WaraWara at MK. We planned to go to Karaoke but it was too expensive so we had Japanese food instead. I haven't been to Karaoke for a long time and I was a bit surprised that they have rasied up the price so much!!

We ordered some sashimi, sushi, rice and snacks. The food was quite good and the price was reasonable. Connie told me that Ryustina can speak Japanese!! Wow it's impressive!! And she has studied in Japan too!! How come she and Ryzard can afford to travel to so many countries? :D Rich guys!!



After dinner, Ryzard suddenly wanted to go to the Peak!! Oh it would be great if he told us earlier!! We then went to Central to take the minibus to the Peak. It took more than 30mins but we only stayed in the Peak for 15-20 mins!! We were crazy :D It was so cold there and I was shaking!!

They made fun on me for the whole night!! Just phone calls!! Nothing much special!! :D I can't control, rite? :P

No comments: