Saturday, February 09, 2008

HIKING AT SAI KUNG

I was so reluctant to wake up this morning!! After the dancing night, I went to bed at 5.30am. It is so hard to wake up at 9am. I was a zombie!! It was a nice sunny day but still a bit chilly. We met at Mongkok and then we took the minibus to Sai Kung.

I organised this hiking activity and gathered 4 groups of friends together!! We had 10 people to go hiking! Thanks for Justin to suggest a route and lead us. I don't know the way at all :P And thanks for Nabil to bring the red wine! It was so delicious!! Red wine + hiking!! I've never tried that before!



It is a easy route to hike but I'm so tired coz I didn't have enough sleep and I wasn't used to my new hiking boots. I don't feel comfortable with them. The beach is so beautiful!! I really wanted to lie down on the sand and take a nap there. Charly Rocks! He walked down to the sea with bare feet!

After hiking, we went back to the Sai Kung city centre and then had seafood dinner. Yummy!! Chris, Charly and Nabil didn't know how to eat crabs :D Oh it's really not easy :P I like the shrimps most, they were so fresh!


Then we went to Honeymoom dessert to have some dessert. I ordered Durain pancake and asked Charly to taste it. I knew that he wouldn't like!! He thinks it smells bad! Non! C'est bon!! :D

No comments: