Monday, July 28, 2008

GOODBYE DIRK

After work, we meet Dirk at CWB. He wanted to eat Indian food so we had dinner at Aladin Mess. It was my first time to go there. The food was quite good and cheap. Dirk told us about his working day and what he had for lunch. I knew that!! For sure his colleague would take him to Chinese restaurant!! Here is Hong Kong!! :D He can't avoid!!

After dinner, we went to Wanchai Pier to rest a bit and chitchat there. The weather wasn't good and it was lightening. What a shame I didn't have my DSLR with me. Otherwise I would like to capture the lightening pics.

Dirk liked to tease us and made fun on us especially he kept showing off of his new version of iPhone. It was fun and it reminded me of how we made fun of each other when we were in Munich. Well I'm happy with my iPod Touch and it just made Connie felt bad of her old version of iPhone. Dirk still thinks Hong Kong is part of China and there is no big difference between Hong Kong and China. I thought he knew when he came!! It's so obvious, isn't it?

I think Dirk is very decisive for choosing to work in Singapore. He didn't plan for it but it was just happened. I have no idea how long he took for making the decision but I do think it is not a easy choice. He has to leave everything in Munich and then start a new life in a new country. It wouldn't be easy for me so uptil now I'm still hesitating for quitting my job and join the work and travel scheme in England. I want to go but I have many worries... Life is full of decision and you can never know which one is good for yourself.

Dirk said he would definately come back to Hong Kong for travel since he came here for business and he didn't have much time to travel around. Of course the main reason for him to come here is the clubs, I wonder excepting the clubbings, what things that impressive him in Hong Kong :D

We sent Dirk back to the hotel and said goodbye to him. He will leave Hong Kong on Wed and we are not able to meet him again since he will hang out with his colleagues tomorrow. It's always good to have friends to come over here and we all had good time together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not feel sad of my iPhone verson. U should revise it. Haha