Sunday, July 06, 2008

KUNG FU PANDA

We didn't plan to watch Kung Fu Panda before but somehow we chose it coz we had not many choices. Surprisingly it was better than I expected!! The storyline was predictable but it was very fun and entertaining! The characters were so cute!! I watched the Cantonese dubbed version, the dialogue was localized so it was very funny.

I heard that for the English dubbed version, Jack Blacks voice was one of the most enjoyable aspects of the film and I think I will watch the English one if I got chance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to see this at the cinema but we still haven't build our new cinema here yet so it wasn't possible.
I think we will have one by next year though so I'll be up to date on the latest films :-)
I'm glad you enjoyed it.

TT