Saturday, July 05, 2008

NITE BOAT TRIP x SQUID FISHING

What a nice sunny day!! We went for Night boat trip & Squid Fishing in Sai Kung. It has been few years since I fished squids last time.

We first had an early seafood dinner at a Chinese restaurant, then we got on the boat and sailed to somewhere. We played card games, chichatted and drank wine on the boat. When the sky became darker, we started to fish the squid. It was pretty hard and I waited for a long time fish my first squid when people around me got at least one or two!! They said I looked professional but I got nothing LOL

I didn't dare to touch the squid and unhook the squid coz it was scary :P But it was very fun to fish the squid. My right arm was so tired coz I kept moving up and down. Finally I got 2 squids and 1.5 fish. Not too bad! The one who got most was 7 squids only!!


Finally the owner of the boat cooked what we fished. It was fresh and delicious but after eating the squids, I got stomachache :( I think maybe the squids were polluted...


2 comments:

Jimmy La Glande said...

It seems a nice day :)

The next time, shark !

kArEn said...

yes it was a great day!!
Shark is big for me :D I'm not good at fishing!! :D