Sunday, July 27, 2008

STANLEY BEACH

I got a hangover today and I woke up at around 2pm. My throat was so dry and my stomach didn't feel so well. Drinking much is really good for health. I wasn't sure how Dirk was so I texted him and waited for his reply. Then I called Connie to see if she was awake. We couldn't go to Macau coz it was already late. Dirk texted me at around 3pm and he said he went home last night coz he couldn't find us.

I met Dirk at 6pm at his hotel and then walked to meet Connie at the minibus stop where we were going to Stanley. When I saw Dirk, he looked awful and he explained why he left us alone and what happened in the club... Lucky him!! He really had great time!! Or may be he was just day dreaming lol I knew why he didn't pick my phone call and replied my messages now lol

We had a walk in Stanley and then rested on the rock next to the sea. The sea breeze was so gentle and it cooled me down. I felt good to just relax and chat there. I didn't realise it could be so relaxing by just sitting on the rock and do nothing. Usually when I go to Stanley, I go for barbecue and I rarely just sit there (gotta get rid of the sunshine).

When it's getting dark, we walked back to the Stanley mainstreet and then had dinner at a Italian restaurant. Dirk doesn't like Chinese food at all especially the chicken feets lol Chinese food scary him, huh? :D



We went back to CWB after dinner and then sent Dirk back to hotel coz we all were so tired and we wanted to catch up some sleep after the clubbing night out.

No comments: