Saturday, July 26, 2008

WELCOME TO HK!

Dirk came to Hong Kong for business trip for few days, I was a bit surprised when he told me he was coming to Hong Kong. I didn't expect he would come in this year tho Michele said that he would come with Dirk to visit us. I don't take this so serious coz I knew they had some travel plans but Hong Kong isn't the first priority.

It's good to see him again and I'm glad that he arranged to come on weekend so we could have time to chill out a bit. Dirk arrived at the airport at around 1pm and I picked him up there. He looked tired and it made me feel strange that he wore long sleeves!! Hong Kong is so hot!! He said he was so fuxking freezing on the flight :D Oh really?

We waited for Connie to come to meet us up and then we took the bus to CWB. Dirk stayed at Park Lane hotel, it is very convenient. After checking in at the hotel, it was nearly 3.30pm and then we went to have Thai food for the late lunch. It was my first time to go to this restaurant, the food was pretty good.




Since Dirk didn't have a clue about Hong Kong and he didn't know where to go. We took the tram to Central first and then took the ferry to TST. We walked along the Victoria Harbour and Star Avenue. Dirk only knows Jackie Chan and Jet Li. I was surprised that he didn't know who Wong Kar Wai is!!


Then we went to Mongkok to shop around, Dirk wanted to buy a new camera and 3G iPhone but finally he didn't buy anything.

We then went to the Peak to see the night view of Hong Kong. We wanted to take the Peak Tram but there were too many people and we didn't want to waste the time to wait so we took taxi instead. The sky wasn't very clear that night but the night view was still good.


We went back to hotel from the Peak coz someone wanted to take the shower and dress up before going to the club!! Me and Connie kept complaining coz we were sweaty too but we couldn't take shower!! Dirk said it wasn't his fault tho!! We shopped around during his shower time and I bought a clothes to exchange :P Feeling better!!

Then we had a very late dinner (around 12 midnite) at Outback. Most of the restaurant were closed and it was the last choice. Dirk had a steak, me and Connie shared a pasta. I can't eat that much in the middle of the night.

Then we went to TST Club PP to meet Connie's friends. It was my first time to go there. Surprisingly there were not many people in the club and people were not really dancing much. They played dice games. And this club was more like disco coz they played disco music only and it was too loud. I got headache for staying there. We stayed there for around an hour and then we changed to another club. We went to Club No.9 and it was nearly 2.30am when we were there.

The atmosphere was much better and I enjoyed the music in Club No.9 more. It was so crowded but it was fun. Dirk ordered a bottle of Vodka + 2 jars of Red Bull, it was a lot for 3 of us to drink!! He really likes drinking a lot!! I think I drank more than 5 glasses and I was quite drunk already. I could still walk and dance tho :D We danced until 5 something and someone left us alone there!! I'm sure he had great time!!

No comments: