Saturday, July 12, 2008

HAPPY B-DAY HEI!

It's Hei's B-Day today, we were going to celebrate with him. He had dinner with his friends first. So me, K and K's friends went for a drink at Insomnia first and met him at Club #9. His finger still hadn't recovered yet so he had to be careful. I wondered why he still wanted to go clubbing.

He was too busy with his friends. So Me, K and K's friends played by yourselves. It was very crowded on Sat night and we barely walked into the dance floor. In the middle of the night, the police came to check the licence so all the music stopped and the light was on. Again!! Last time when I hung out with Hei at Sugar, the police went there too. I start to think it's not a good idea to go clubbing with him :D He brings misfortune!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems Hei is a known trouble maker. The police probably follow him everywhere. ;-)

I'm glad you had a nice time with K. :-)

TT